From Drip IE Leak Detector
IE Memory Leaks
OutOfHanwell.com took the initiative to host Drip (a memory leak detector for Internet Explorer) after it was no longer available through Joel Webber's blog and has made some revisions to the tool under its BSD license.
If you wish to contribute or if you have specific thoughts or suggestions regarding the Drip tool, please visit the SourceForge project page.
(Note that OutOfHanwell.com is not affiliated with Joel Webber in any way.)
Although Drip can catch the most common causes of memory leaks in Internet Explorer, there are certain memory leaks that occur outside the realm of the web page.
- Understanding and Solving Internet Explorer Leak Patterns
- Event Cache
- What are closures?
- QuirksBlog: How do I create a memory leak test script?
- QuirksBlog: More on creating memory leak test scripts
- QuirksBlog: Creating memory leak test scripts - take 3
- QuirksBlog: Memory leaks linkdump
- QuirksBlog: Memory leak mystery